Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
This post contains affiliate links.
It’s fall and I’ve been stocking up on canned pumpkin for the past few weeks. Every time I go to the grocery store, I grab a can because you’ll never know when you’ll be in the mood for a fun pumpkin recipe!! Pumpkin and chocolate are 2 of my favorite foods so this is the perfect recipe for me. It’s also easy and quick, only 3 ingredients so the kids can easily help.
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chip morsels (or more)
- 1 can pumpkin
Ok- This is super easy.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine the cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl and mix with your hand mixer until well blended. It will be thick.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto your baking sheet. I sprayed my baking pan with my Misto.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
You can add cream cheese icing if you’d like, but I think they are really good without the icing. The pumpkin spice isn’t overwhelming and I love the chocolate chips added in.
You may also like these posts.