This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WindexMovieNight #CollectiveBias #PutSomeWindexOnIt
I have three kids and it doesn’t take long for my car to become a complete disaster. We spend a lot of time in the car traveling to baseball and wrestling tournaments and now soccer and lacrosse practices have started. There always seems to be mud, crumbs, little toys, pencils, and trash all over the back of my van. I try and clean it up once a week, but I like to do some major cleaning every couple of months. Here are some great tricks to getting and keeping your car clean.
- Use toothpaste to clean off your headlights. Just coat it on and use a rag to scrub it off.
- Trash Can- I keep this trash bin in my middle console. All the trash may not get in there first time, but when the kids and I get a second it’s easy to pass it around and everyone can clean up their area.
- Silicon muffin cups in cup holder to hold little things. I always have hair ties and chap stick floating around. Using these will keep them in one spot.
- Clean your wipers with rubbing alcohol so they’ll run smoother.
- Use a soda to get off dried bugs off your windshield. Lay a towel at the base and pour away. The bugs will wipe up much easier now. Use a razor blade for the tough ones.
- Gum container for spare change. This one is super easy. I like it because it keeps my purse clean from loose change too!
- Clean your dash with a coffee filter- I’ve heard this several times and I wasn’t sure if it would work, but it did!
- Keep a bag in your trunk so everything will stay in one place. It also makes things easier to find.
- Clean your windows with Windex® Original Glass Cleaner and use newspaper to wipe it up. The newspaper leaves it streak free.
Remember in My Big Fat Greek Wedding where the Dad was carrying around the Windex® and using it for everything? I’m sure he knew this trick! Can you believe it’s been 14 years? I’ve been waiting forever for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 to come out and I don’t have to wait much longer. It comes out at the end of the month, on March 25th and is rated PG-13. I can’t wait to see what has become of all the great characters. When you buy a participating Windex® Brand product at Kroger you can upload the receipt and get a $3 offer code to go towards your ticket from Fandango.
What kinds of tricks do you do to keep your car looking nice?
Purchase any one participating Windex® Glass Cleaner product at a participating store between 2/1/2016 and 4/30/2016, to receive a Reward Code valid for a movie certificate good towards one admission ($3.00 total value) to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 at participating theaters. To receive your Reward Code, visit www.windexmovieticket.com either on your mobile device or your desktop computer between February 1, 2016 12:00 am CT and April 30, 2016 11:59 pm CT. Limit two (2) Reward Codes per household, but only one (1) Reward Code may be used per admission. Void where prohibited by law. See Terms and Conditions located at www.windexmovieticket.com for details. Sponsor: S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., 1525 Howe St., Racine, WI 53403.© 2016 S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. All rights reserved. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Artwork© 2016 Universal Studios
You may also like this post.