Benefits of Playing Soccer
This post was sponsored by Mondelez International as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received compensation as a thank you for my review.
My daughter just turned 6 and loves soccer. She’s played several seasons and she always has a smile on her face. She gets so mad if she doesn’t have practice and if it rains, you better stay away from her. She gets so upset. My husband and I were talking about why we think she loves it so much. She’s done dance, cheerleading and gymnastics (all while playing soccer) and she will tell you that soccer is her favorite. I love that she’s playing and there are so many great benefits for her. Keep reading because I’m going to tell you about the Pass The Love Back Soccer Program and you can earn up to $1000 for your soccer team!
Benefits of Playing Soccer
- Teamwork– Learning to work in a team is so important. It teaches leadership skills and cooperation. These are important traits we want our kids to have because one day they’ll have to go out and get a job and WILL need these skills.
- Discipline- Your child is working to improve a skill, training, and following rules.
- Hard Work– It’s not easy to run up and down the field for an hour. Kids learn to work hard and see the results. It teaches kids that not everything is easy and they have to work to get what they want and that’s a goal or a WIN. Being persistent and practicing DOES pay off.
- Physical Activity– Soccer gets the kids up, moving, and out of the house. All three of my kids are pretty active, but many aren’t and this is a perfect opportunity to get outside and get exercise. Kids that get physical activity are the the right path to be healthy adults.
- FUN– Why would we do it if it wasn’t fun? Like I said at the beginning, my daughter has a smile on her face the entire time! It’s fun to play, be around their friends and hear cheers from the crowd. It’s fun to accomplish something you’ve been working to achieve.
Now I will tell you about this great program call Pass The Love Back. Everyone knows that sports aren’t cheap. Teams need uniforms, practice fields, paying for the lights at night, practice jerseys, first aid kits, cones, balls, the list can go on and on. Many times this burden is put on parents to pay for the organizations needs in fees and fundraisers.
The maker of OREO cookies, RITZ BITS crackers and CHIPS AHOY! cookies Multipacks (which are available nationwide) are helping communities and teams by sponsoring this fantastic program. You can head over to the Pass The Love Back webpage and sign your team up. You’ll share it with everyone you know. It’s easy and no need to go out asking neighbors to buy things. Through May 31, teams can visit www.PassTheLove.com to earn up to $1,000 toward custom T-shirts or a team donation. Hurry over and start earning money for your team now. I know a lot of you already have these products because you have to bring snacks to the field! 🙂
*Only soccer teams will be eligible to apply for sponsorship.