If you’re looking for a new drink this holiday season, then you’ve found it. This cranberry sangria is the BEST!! I love that this can be made before the guests arrive. You can visit with your friends and family while sipping on this delicious drink!
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 bottle of red zinfandel (your choice)
- 1 cup orange juice
- Add cranberries, water and sugar to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer for 5 minutes. Your cranberries will burst open.
- Strain the liquid into a pitcher and throw away the solids.
- Add wine and orange juice.
- Store in refrigerator. Ready to serve when cool.
You may also like this too!