I know summer is just ending, but it’s never to late to start planning next years vacation! Woohoo!
Hi! My name is Rita and I am a DisNerd! This means I love all things Disney, as I am sure many of you do too. As Disney fans, I am sure you can think of many reasons why you and your family should visit Walt Disney World. I know you are thinking of those reasons right now. Those thoughts could be your little princess meeting Anna and Elsa for the first time or holding your loved one’s hand as your watch the fireworks at the end of a fun filled day. Did you know it is to your advantage to book your vacation early? 2019 rates are now out for Walt Disney World!! Here are six reasons why you should book your 2019 vacation today.
Tips for Planning your Disney Vacation
- January and February Travel – These are great months to travel with smaller crowds and cooler weather. But we are only a few days away from the 180 dining reservation window for these months! You should not hesitate to book today if you prefer these months of travel.
- Best Resort and Room Type options – Part of what makes your vacation magical is your Resort Stay during your time at WDW. Booking early will give you the best options for you and your loved ones. Preferred rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter and Coronado Springs are examples of rooms that go quick. During October moderate resorts are very difficult to find. Don’t miss out on the resort of your dreams!
- Large Planning Window – Planning early is the best way to maximize the magic Disney has to offer: unique dining experiences, favorite characters to meet, multiple attractions to ride, cool waters parks to visit, and shopping at Disney Springs. Fortunately, as a Middle of the Magic Travel Planner, I am an expert (20+ years of visits) at Walt Disney World vacation planning and will work with you every step of the way. A larger planning window ensures we get every magical detail covered.
- Making Changes – With the larger planning window, you are able to adjust your vacation with ease. As you begin the process of working with a travel planner, you may discover different dining options than you originally requested or unexpectedly need to add an extra guest. Requesting changes early will give you the best options for those adjustments.
- Middle of the Magic’s Mickey Monitoring – As an agent for Middle of the Magic Travel, booking early allows for your me to watch for promotions (i.e.,Kindermoon!) and specials (30% off deluxe resorts) that could possibly be applied to your reservation. There is nothing like a little extra surprise saving for your Disney Vacation!
- Paying Over Time – The best reason for booking your 2018 vacation right now is the ability to pay over time. Taking your family away to any destination is expensive. Thankfully with a Walt Disney World vacation (or any Disney Destination), you can pay incrementally making a Disney vacation more attainable and much easier on your budget.
The best part: When you book with me (an authorized Disney travel planner), all of the planning services are free. There are never any added costs or hidden fees. So get out those calendars and start looking at your 2018 dates. Then contact me, Rita, at Middle of the Magic Travel to get your 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation started. I am excited about making your Disney vacation dreams come true.
Rita Flood is a travel planner with Middle of the Magic Travel. She is also the creator of A DisNerdsLife, where she and her husband Henry host a weekly facebook live show all about Disney Destinations and fandom. You can reach her at email@example.com or 978-939-6686 for all your Disney Destination needs.