This post contains affiliate links.
Spring is coming! Whenever wrestling season comes to an end in our house, I start counting down the down to warm weather!
I’m not really a creative person and if anything takes to long I usually don’t attempt it. I’m always running here and there so if something looks complicated I just pass it up. However, these Easter brownies are so simple and easy.
They’re perfect for Sunday School class or just a treat at the house. The kids can even do the decorating for you.
- 1 box brownie mix
- Jelly beans
- Colored Tootsie Rolls (16 orange, 3 green)
- Make brownies in 8″ X 8″ baking pan according to package directions and let cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling form orange Tootsie Rolls into carrot shapes. The more you work with them the softer they become and easier to mold.
- Slice each green Tootsie Rolls into 5-6 pieces and mold into a triangle. Using a sharp knife, make 3 slices into the largest side and press into the carrot to create the top.
- Add a carrot and several jelly beans to each brownie.
You may also like this post.