These Easter brownies are the cutest thing EVER and so easy to make. Kids love them and they’re perfect to celebrate spring.
Spring is coming! Whenever wrestling season comes to an end in our house, I start counting down the down to warm weather!
I’m not really a creative person and if anything takes to long I usually don’t attempt it. I’m always running here and there so if something looks complicated I just pass it up. However, these brownies are so simple and easy.
Cute Easter Brownies
They’re perfect for Sunday School class or just a treat at the house. The kids can even do the decorating for you.
The colored Tootsie Rolls are the secret to this recipe. If you’ve never seen them in the store, they are usually in the candy aisle. You many not have noticed them because you’ve never looked. Here’s a link for them on Amazon.
I love spring! Here are a few more popular spring articles you may like too.
- Easter Basket Goodies that aren’t CANDY
- Cute Spring Printable
- 50 places people forget to clean– You know spring cleaning will start soon!
- Out of the Box Lent Ideas
- 1 box brownie mix
- Jelly beans
- Colored Tootsie Rolls 16 orange, 3 green
- Make brownies in 8″ X 8″ baking pan according to package directions and let cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling form orange Tootsie Rolls into carrot shapes. The more you work with them the softer they become and easier to mold.
- Slice each green Tootsie Rolls into 5-6 pieces and mold into a triangle. Using a sharp knife, make 3 slices into the largest side and press into the carrot to create the top.
- Add a carrot and several jelly beans to each brownie.
Friday 2nd of March 2018
These are adorable! I would have never thought to use orange and green tootsie rolls. Genius!