What to do when you’re feeling frazzled
This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central.
I guess that you’ve clicked this link you’re feeling pretty worn out and exhausted. I always start to feel this way after the time change coming up. It’s colder out and gets dark earlier. My kids are cooped up and we start getting on each others nerves. They start to get excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas break. I feel like I have a thousand things going on getting ready for the holidays. I know I start feeling frazzled around this time so I try and make time for myself and stay healthy so I can make it to the new year.
What to do when you’re feeling FRAZZLED
- Exercise. I tried running, but that wasn’t for me, so I walk and spend lots of time cruising around the neighborhood and checking out he neighbors lawns. I also take a tap dance class, which is so much fun.
- Drink more water. I felt I drank enough, but then carefully tracked it and realized I should probably be drinking more. A few inexpensive cups with straws is easy for me to carry around and take with me in the car.
- Reduce sugar. This one is hard for me because I have a sweet tooth. I still have my favorites, but definitely cut back and filled up on healthier options. It really wears me down and then I crash hard.
- Make time for your hobby. Don’t forget to take time to relax and do something you enjoy when you get stressed. I love to read, but go through periods where I feel like I don’t have time. When I do finally pick up a book I enjoy it so much and wonder why I hadn’t been reading more.
- Get to bed earlier. I make sure to get enough sleep. sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in a show, but you really need your rest to stay healthy.
- Add in a Nature Made® Probiotic. It’s easy to grab a capsule when I’m drinking my morning smoothie. During this time of year I’m traveling and eating different kinds of food, so it’s a no brainer to help with any tummy troubles I may have. Nature Made® Advanced Dual Action Probiotic has been clinically studied and provides dual support to both your small and large intestine for comprehensive coverage to help support digestive balance and healthy gut flora.†
I bought mine at Walmart. The prices are really good so I bought some Nature Made® vitamins too because of Walmart’s everyday low prices!
They have a wide variety, so I’m sure they have whatever you’re needing to reach your health goals. Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*
I love how easy it is to find what you are looking for on this display.
I’m no expert, but can let you know my experience and what helped me. You can visit https://www.healthyhabitbuilder.com and join the Nature Made® Healthy Habit Builder program where you can get motivation and tips around your specific health goals.
Oh, I almost forgot. Click over to this website and enter for a chance to WIN one of 60 Walmart gift cards for $50!
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.”
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.