5 NORMAL things I wish I had time to do
This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been slammed recently. So, so busy…I haven’t had time to do anything. Today I left the house at 8:45. I went to a soccer game then drove 30 minutes to attend 2 baseball games. I finally got home and had thirty minutes to spare so I wrapped my husbands birthday gifts. Then, I was off to a football spring training camp scrimmage. Afterwards, we grabbed a quick bite and came home. It was 9 o’clock. We are going to my nephew’s 1st communion tomorrow that is an hour and a half away and that meant that I still had bathe my daughter and wash her hair. It’s 11:30pm now and I’m finally getting in the bath. Finally I have some time to myself. This is becoming more frequent at our house as my kids getting older and more involved in the things they like. Don’t get me wrong, I love watching them and wouldn’t want to be doing anything else. That said, I would love an extra day in the week to do all the things I want and need to do.
Here are the 5 NORMAL things I wish I had time to do
1. Shave- I hate to shave. I always feel like I’m rushed. Now that’s it’s summer I will have to make this a priority! When I take a shower I’m always hurrying. I don’t have time to shave.
2. Eat- Lately, I realized I have skipped lunch around 2:30. Then, I usually grab a quick snack because I don’t want to fill up before dinner. A lot of times I’ll just grab something when I leave the house and eat in the car because I’m actually sitting down.
3. Respond to emails- I get emails all the time. I usually just glance at them to make sure it’s not important and then they just pile up. When I get a few minutes I like to respond and delete what I don’t need or move them in the appropriate folder.
4. Paint my toenails- I never go out to get a pedicure because I’m a germaphobe so I do my own at the house. I usually have this on my to do list for about 2 weeks before it actually gets done. I’ve heard awesome things about this electric pedicure file, but I just haven’t time to look into more! 🙂
5. Sit down and watch the news. – My mom says I never sit down and that I’m always doing something. When I get a few extra minutes I just sit down and see what’s going on in the world. I always find out about things days after it actually happens.
All these things I should make time for but can’t seem to find any. What are some things that you seem to never get to do? I’ll be working on a post on how to make time for yourself. Check back soon to read it.
Follow me on Facebook.
You may also like this post.