Paper Eggs for Easter
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Use the marker to draw an egg shape and cut it out for your child’s template. You can make the eggs as large or small as you want based on the size of this original egg shape.
2. Trace the egg template 5 times on each colored sheet of paper you use. It takes five to make one egg.
3. Cut the eggs out.
4. Fold each egg length wise.
5. While it’s folded, glue another folded egg on top. Do this until you use all 5 eggs.
6. After you have glued all 5 eggs to one another, pick it up and pull slightly and glue the last fold to the first folded paper.
It’s that simple. You have a great paper egg for your kids to do and then you can use it for an Easter display in your house.
Follow me on Pinterest!
You may also like this post.