Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? These eggless peanut butter kiss cookies have both and you are sure to love them. Yum!
My two favorite things are chocolate and peanut butter. This cookie is soft, chewy and prefect any time of the year.
The best part of this recipe is that its eggless and that means I can eat it (I’ve been allergic to eggs my entire life).
My motto is, “If I can’t eat it, I don’t make it.”. These eggless peanut butter cookies taste so good and look at too! My kids love helping me at the kiss to the top!
Easy Eggless Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
I have a bunch of other eggless dessert recipes that I’ve written up. Make sure to take some time and look at those too.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (My most popular recipe on my site and ranked #2 in Google!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars– This is my newest recipe so let’s get it to #1 too!
- Mini Applesauce Muffins
- Oatmeal Cookies
Those are all eggless, so go check them out!
I love Hershey Kisses and always had them around for a treat when I was little since there was so many desserts I couldn’t eat. I loved peanut butter cups too. I think that’s why I love this recipe so much!
The Internet has made things so much easier for people with food allergies. Make sure to save my page because I’m always adding new recipes.
- Butter- You can use salted or unsalted butter, but make usre its at room temperature.
- Granulated sugar- You’ll use this in the recipe and then more to roll your dough balls in before cooking.
- Brown sugar
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla- You can learn to make your own vanilla extract here.
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder AND baking soda
- Hershey’s Kisses
How to make peanut butter blossoms cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Add applesauce and vanilla and mix.
In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the mixture to the mixing bowl and combine until mixed well.
Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the extra sugar until completely covered before placing on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Place unwrapped chocolate Kiss in the middle of the cookie. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Once you make dough, you’ll roll the cookies into balls, then roll the dough in sugar. It’s gives the cookie a little something extra.
Isn’t this the cutest sugar bowl? Perfect for rolling your dough ball in the sugar without getting another bowl dirty. I use something similar for things like this, however, I do like this bowl WAY better than mine.
Eggless Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar plus a little extra to roll the dough in
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 24 Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Add applesauce and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the mixture to the mixing bowl and combine until mixed well.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the extra sugar until completely covered before placing on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Place unwrapped Kiss in the middle of the cookie. Cool for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.