Fun Fall Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers
This is so fun to do in the fall. You can make your favorite cupcake recipe and then add these cute pumpkin cupcake toppers. These are so easy to do for a fall party or birthday. The best part is that you can eat them!!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers
- 2 large white chocolate squares (actual orange or green white chocolate circles works best (1/2 cup each)
- 2 small bowls
- Orange and green food coloring
- Orange and green shimmer sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Permanent marker
- Plastic sandwich bag
- 1 glass
- Take parchment paper and draw pumpkins with stems. Place a layer of parchment paper over the drawn pumpkins.
- Melt 1 chocolate square (1/2 C colored chocolate circles if using) in each small bowl in the microwave (15-30 second intervals)
5. Snip the corner off of the orange bag and start following the lines of the pumpkin and then fill in the pumpkin.
6. Sprinkle the orange shimmer sprinkles onto the pumpkins.
7. Repeat the same process with the green chocolate for the pumpkin stems.
8. Then add the Green shimmer sprinkles.
9. Let dry and use spatula to remove them.
10. Add onto cupcakes, cakes, etc.
You may also like this for the fall too!