Simple Habits to Improve your Health
This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Every New Year people make a resolutions to get healthy. By the spring we’ve all fallen off the wagon and back to our old ways. Making such a broad resolution is hard to keep because there is so much room to fail. I’ve decided to make a list of thing that really don’t take much effort, but you WILL get healthier if you do them! Isn’t that the best? I can’t stand the lists that tell you to take an hour a day to yourself and it’s hard enough to get 10 minutes! These thing are realistic and we can all do. Remember…it only takes 30 days to make something a habit!
- Drink More Water– This is such an easy, simple, and FREE way to become healthier. It’s so easy to grab a glass and fill it up with water. I have a fun refillable cup to drink out of and I’ve just gotten into the habit of carrying it around everywhere I go.
- Reduce Your Coffee Intake– I know this can be a real challenge for some. After my third child was born I needed A LOT of coffee to get through the day. I decided to cut back and I can not tell you how much better I slept at night. I still go by this and only have a cup, maybe 2 and only before lunch. If I have any coffee after lunch I have trouble sleeping at night.
- Go to bed just thirty minutes earlier– You knew I was going to say something about sleep after reading #2! Just try this for a week and I KNOW you will be able to tell a difference. It doesn’t seem like 30 minutes will make a huge difference, but it’s HUGE!
- Wash your Hands– This is so easy to do. Take a few extra minutes a day and wash your hands or hand sanitize. I’ve said it before, but I don’t even want to think of what germs on the those store buggies. Yes, I’m southern and say buggies!
- Park Farther Away– I know… this is hard to do when you see a close parking space. You’ll probably get into the store faster if you park in the back instead of driving around looking for a close parking space. Those extra steps gives you a little more exercise and that’s good!
- Exchange one snack for a fruit or vegetable– Make an effort to grab and orange, apples, or grapes instead of chips or cookies.
- Take a Multivitamin– I love these NatureMade® Multi for Her gummies I bought at Walmart.
I can grab 2 when I’m running out the door and it doesn’t add any extra time to my day. They are the leading brand for vitamins, minerals, and supplements. * You can sign up to get a daily boost from NatureMade® that gives you daily tips to improve your health over a thirty day period.
NatureMade® has a 30 Day Healthy Habit Builder site that you can sign up at. It will help you learn and improve habits for better health. You’ll be automatically entered to win a grand prize of $5000.* that could come in handy when you are feeling great!
You can enter below for a chance to win one of 20 $50 Walmart gift cards! WooHoo! You know I love gift cards!
Nature Made Wellness 3
*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C) 18 YEARS AND OLDER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter by 3/31/16. Internet access required. 1 Grand Registration Prize (actual value $5,000) and 30 Challenge Prizes (each actual value $250) available to be won. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit HealthyHabitBuilder.com. Sponsor: Pharmavite LLC, 8510 Balboa Blvd. Suite 100, Northridge, CA 91325.
The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Nature Made. WebMD is not related to or responsible for the sweepstakes.
*Based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Vitamins Category for 52-week period ending 1/02/2016, for the xAOC Market. Copyright © 2016 Nielsen.