Taste of the Carolinas at Carowinds- Giveaway has ended!
I’m excited to be apart of the the Caroblogger program at Carowinds Amusement Park. They donated the Carowinds tickets I’m giving away today!
If you are looking for a fun way to spend then summer, then you don’t have to look any further! My kids and I love going to the local amusement park, Carowinds. It’s right on the border of North and South Carolina. In fact, half the park is in North Carolina and the other in South Carolina!
They have a FANTASTIC event going on right now! Here’s all the information you need to know to make your day at the park even better!
Taste of the Carolinas
- April 22- May 14, 2017
- Taste food for 9 different regions of the Carolinas. Some include: Lowcountry, Outer Banks, and South Carolina BBQ.
- Craft Beer and Wine Tastings
- Culinary Demonstrations from today’s top chefs
- Carolina musicians for GREAT entertainment- My kids love this kind of stuff!
- Experience Carolina culture ad take home some arts and crafts
You can purchase taste tokens online or at the park and ALL this is in Carowinds for the next few weeks!
One lucky winner will receive a family 5 pack of Carowinds tickets to be used ANY TIME this season. I recommend going now too you can get the chance to enjoy the Taste of the Carolinas too!
It’s easy to enter. You must be 18 years or older to enter and resident of the US. I’ll choose a winner on May 8 and notify the winner via email. After 48, if the prize hasn’t been claimed, a new winner will be chosen.
P.S. If you know someone that would like a chance to win, share it on Facebook!