Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes- Perfect for any occasion!
These are the perfect cupcakes for any party. They are so light and fluffy. You would never believe these don’t have any eggs in them. Scroll down to get this recipe for eggless vanilla cupcakes below.
I’ve been allergic to eggs my entire life, so I’ve gone without OR I’ve had to change up recipes so I can eat them. I’ve slowly been posting them on here, so I know you’ll find some other desserts that are perfect for what you’re looking for.
Can you believe these cupcakes don’t have eggs? They look really good and are so fluffy and moist. I love them because you can add any frosting you want AND any flavor, homemade or store bought. You know you have to take shortcuts sometimes!
My daughter just had her birthday and I made this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe. Of course, I didn’t get a picture. Now that the kids are getting older I don’t pull my camera out as much. I tried to do a 30 day Instagram challenge and post every day for 30 days. I failed horribly and only made it 3 days before I missed a day.
We had the best slumber party for her and I made matching shirts for the 3 girls that spent the night with their soccer nicknames. I did get a great picture of that, but I don’t want to put a picture up here without permission from the other moms. They may not want their faces plastered on the Internet.
The BEST eggless vanilla cupcakes EVER!
Here are a few things that I use to make these cupcakes that I can’t live without.
- Silicone cupcake liners– My kids love these and you can just throw them in the dishwasher. This is a 12 pack so make sure to purchase two!
- Cooling racks– These are my very favorite and the main reason is because they don’t take up a lot of space in my cabinet.
- KitchenAid hand mixer– I received this as a gift for my wedding over 17 years ago and it’s still going strong. It’s definitely worth the few extra dollars.
- Calphalon Muffin Tin– I also got this for a wedding gift and still makes perfect cupcakes and muffins.
You can get supplies at Amazon and start in 2 days, if you have Amazon Prime. This is the perfect teacher gift too. I gave this out one year and the teachers loved it!!
Where you can find more eggless recipes.
I was saving a bunch of eggless recipes on my personal Pinterest board for my own use. I never realized that my readers would want to see them too.
As my eggless recipes became more popular, I decided to start an eggless dessert board on my blog Pinterest page. I have over 1000 recipes saved on there now. It’s so nice to be able to browse through the board and know you can eat everything in it!
You’ll never complain there are no desserts without eggs because I have a ton saved there and adding more everyday. You can find find that Pinterest board here.
It’s already grown to over 1000 followers. Who knew there were so many people interested in eggless desserts?
More great eggless recipes from my site!
- Strawberry Streusel Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Mini Applesauce Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Cookies– This is a brand new recipe on my site and they are GREAT!
- Turtle Poke Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies– This is my most popular recipe!
Cupcake Tip #1
Keep an eye out for these because if you over cook them, they will become dry.
Just check the middle of the cupcake using a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are done. If you don’t have a toothpick, a butter knife works too. Don’t worry about messing the top up because you’ll be covering them in frosting.
Cupcake Tip #2!
Let them cool COMPLETELY before putting the frosting on. I know sometimes things get rushed, but they’ll look the best if you wait until they are completely cooled.
Okay- Enough of my rambling. Here’s the recipe. Let me know if you have any questions. I know you’re going to love them!
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter 1 stick
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add in buttermilk and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add mixture to the creamed butter and combine thoroughly.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and fill 3⁄4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.