Giveaway has ended! Beat the Winter Blues and GIVEAWAY!
This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central.
I love the warm weather, wearing flip flops and hanging out at the pool and the type of person that is always cold. I have sweaters spread out all over the house and I usually wear one, even in the summer. When the air conditioner blows, I get goose bumps. I don’t mind when it’s hot outside and would much rather be hot than cold. I tense up and it makes my muscles sore. After Halloween, I usually start dreading the colder months. I don’t like standing at the bus stop early in the morning and shivering or like going out in the cold wind. I really have to make an effort so that I don’t get the winter blues and down in the dumps.
Ways to beat the Winter Blues
- Stay active This is the hard one for me because I love to walk. When it gets cold I stay inside and don’t walk as far as I normally do I skip it all together. Taking a class or going the gym can make a huge difference.
- Get outside My husband makes fun of me, but I make myself go outside. I wear hats, gloves, my ski jacket, scarf and boots. I make sure I go out on the sunny days to get some fresh air.
- Do something fun Next, make sure you are visiting with friends, going to the movies, or eating out. You can get down in the dumps if you don’t make an effort to go out. It’s easy to get into the habit of staying inside, but don’t do that. Being in a social setting can make a huge difference.
- Eat healthy food It’s so easy to get out of control during the holidays. There are so many wonderful foods and desserts. The new year comes and it can be cold and dreary and eating can definitely make you feel better. Stick with healthier foods to keep your energy up and feeling good.
- Take vitamins– Every year at my physical my doctor tells me my vitamins D is low. This has happened, probably the last 3 years, so I’m being proactive. I bought some Nature Made® D3 to get on top of things. I never have this problem in the warmer months, only the winter. Nature Made® has a variety of vitamins, minerals and supplements (VMS) to help support nutritional gaps with your health goals in mind ranging from Digestive Support, Heart Health & Function, Energy Metabolism, Women’s Health and much more!† Just choose what you are needing to stay healthy!
I bought mine at Walmart. The prices are really good so I bought some Nature Made® vitamins too because of Walmart’s everyday low prices!
They have a wide variety, so I’m sure they have whatever you’re needing to reach your health goals. Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*
I love how easy it is to find what you are looking for on this display. Nature Made® vitamins and supplements: An easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it needs every day, whether it be to support bone health, immune health or energy metabolism (helping convert food into energy).†
I’m no expert, but can let you know my experience and what helped me. You can visit https://www.healthyhabitbuilder.com and join the Nature Made® Healthy Habit Builder program where you can get motivation and tips around your specific health goals.
Oh, I almost forgot. Click over to this website and enter for a chance to WIN one of 60 Walmart gift cards for $50!
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.