20 things you can do to make your kids smile RIGHT NOW and PRINTABLE
Do you have a child in a bad mood or just want to see their great smile? There are so many little things we can do that can make a kids day. Many times we are trying to get the house clean, homework done, and kids to their activities. Here are 20 things you can do right now to make your kids smile! They are simple, fast, and easy things you can do to show your kids you can have fun too. Scroll down to get the cute printable too!
- Make their favorite breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Write a cute note for their lunch box.
- Tell them the story of when they were born.
- Two words- DANCE PARTY!
- Give them bubbles in their bath.
- Make ice cream sundaes for dessert.
- Read 2 (or even 3) books before bed, instead of one.
- Let them stay up 30 minutes later tonight.
- Make a fort in the living room and let them sleep in it.
- Make a special trip to The Dollar Store just so they can pick out a new toy.
- Tell them a funny story from when they were a baby.
- Play a board game with them.
- Let them play in the sprinkler (or rain).
- Tell them they get to make dinner for you.
- Surprise them at their school for lunch.
- 2 more words- Tickle Monster
- Let them fall asleep in your bed.
- Pick them up from school dressed in your Halloween costume.
- Fix their hair in a crazy way.
- Give them a hug and say, “I love you.”
You can print this list out now on the cute printable! It’s easy to print out. Just follow these directions. Click here or on the image below. It will take you to Dropbox so you can download the image to your computer to save or print. I have my printables stored there so I can give out a higher quality image without slowing my website down. Please let me know if you have any issues and I’ll get you going!
You may also like these posts.