These DIY Halloween eyeball crafts are easy and fun. Make sure to check these out before your next Halloween party.
Halloween is so much fun! Between the parties, the costumes, the decorations and all of the craft possibilities, it is easy to understand why Halloween is such a big deal to many families!
This year I want to get crafty with the kids, and found some Halloween eveball craft ideas. These original ideas are so much fun. I can’t wait to make them all!
I don’t do as much crafting as I used to do but these DIY Halloween eyeballs are cute and easy. They are perfect for your classroom, house or Halloween party.
I’m not putting a picture of the crafts below, but I’ll describe what it is. This post is from years and years ago when I started blogging and I didn’t get permission to use a photo. Oops!
You can get many of the supplies you need at your local craft store and even on Amazon.
- Eye Love You Halloween Gift– This is an eye made from yarn into an eyeball. Its inspiration is from the movie Monters, Inc.
- Eyeball Pins– This pin is made from a wooden circle and can be pinned on clothes or backpacks.
- Upcycled Eyeball Basketball– This is a perfect craft if you have some old balls laying around your house. It’s from Crafts by Amanda, which is a popular craft website.
- DIY Spooky Eyeballs– These are spooky and super simple for all ages. The eyeballs are made with ping pong balls.
- Googly Eye Frame– I love displaying old pictures of Halloween and Christmas and this craft makes displaying Halloween pictures easy and fun.
- Spooky Eye Wreath– This is a simple wreath that looks easy to make. It’s great to display in the house or classroom.
- Eyeball Lights– This is the cutest idea! this craft is made from ping pong balls and is the first on my list to try.
- Eyeball Bows– If you have a little girl, then you definitely to click over to this post and make these adorable bows.
- Eyeball Tea Lights– This is another cute lighting idea. You can normally find those battery powered tea light candles all time of year. Start this now so you’ll have them for Halloween.
Which of these eyeball crafts do you want to make first? I think the Upcycled Eyeball Basketball is fantastic. I will be stopping by the thrift stores this weekend to try to find an old ball to give new life to. If you have a favorite Eye themed craft for Halloween I would love to hear about it!