Eggless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these FANTASTIC pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. With only 3 ingredients, they’re super easy to make. They won’t last long.
It’s fall and I’ve been stocking up on canned pumpkin for the past few weeks. Every time I go to the grocery store, I grab a can because you’ll never know when you’ll be in the mood for a pumpkin recipe!!
Pumpkin and chocolate are 2 of my favorite foods so this is the perfect recipe for me. It’s also easy and quick, only 3 ingredients so the kids can easily help. Scroll down to grab the recipe for these 3 ingredient pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies.
3 Ingredient Eggless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a great recipe with a yummy pumpkin flavor. They’re light and fluffy and perfect for your fall bake sale at church or school.
Having only 3 ingredients is the best part of the recipe. It’s great for beginning and younger bakers. No need for butter and sugars!
Ingredients needed for these pumpkin cookies
- spice cake mix
- pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- chocolate chips (Milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips will do.)
Here’s one of the ingredients that I use. It’s the Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix. So now you’ll know what to look for when you go to the grocery store.
How to make these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- Grab a large bowl and add your dry ingredients (the cake mix) first.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and chocolate chips and stir until well combined. This batter will be very thick.
- Line your baking sheet with baking mats or give a light spray with oil. Some poeple like to use parchment paper, but I haven’t used that on this recipe.
- Bake for 20 minutes and place on a wire rack to cool.
You can add cream cheese icing if you’d like, but I think they are really good without the icing. The pumpkin pie spice isn’t overwhelming and I love the chocolate chips added in.
UPDATE- I was being lazy when I made these today and just used a fork to mix it. I didn’t want to get out my hand mixer. It worked great! Makes this recipe even easier!
Moe pumpkin recipes!
Here are some more pumpkin recipes I have that are easy and delicious. It’s hard to pick my favorite! If you want to start with one, I would do the pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It’s a popular one on the blog.
- Pumpkin Pecan Dump Cake– Another quick recipe that’s EASY!
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer– Who doesn’t like pumpkin spiced lattes? Make this creamer, it’s just as good as the store bought.
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies– This is one of my favorites! The icing on these are to die for!
- Pumpkin Waffles– Have pumpkin all day long, even for breakfast.
- Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers– This isn’t pumpkin flavored, just a cute pumpkin shaped food.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chip morsels or more
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine the cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl and mix with your hand mixer until well blended. It will be thick.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto your baking sheet. I sprayed my baking pan with my Misto.
- Bake for 20 minutes.