Eggless Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these FANTASTIC pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies. With only 3 ingredients, they’re super easy to make. They won’t last long.
It’s fall and I’ve been stocking up on canned pumpkin for the past few weeks. Every time I go to the grocery store, I grab a can because you’ll never know when you’ll be in the mood for a fun pumpkin recipe!!
Pumpkin and chocolate are 2 of my favorite foods so this is the perfect recipe for me. It’s also easy and quick, only 3 ingredients so the kids can easily help. Scroll down to grab the recipe for these 3 ingredient pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies.
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here are some more pumpkin recipes I have that are easy and delicious. It’s hard to pick my favorite! If you want to start with one, I would do the pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It’s a popular one on the blog.
- Pumpkin Pecan Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Ice Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers– This isn’t pumpkin flavored, just a cute pumpkin shaped food.
Here’s one of the ingredients that I use. It’s the Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix. So now you’ll know what to look for when you go to the grocery store.
You can add cream cheese icing if you’d like, but I think they are really good without the icing. The pumpkin spice isn’t overwhelming and I love the chocolate chips added in.
UPDATE- I was being lazy when I made these today and just used a fork to mix it. I didn’t want to get out my hand mixer. It worked great! Makes this recipe even easier!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chip morsels or more
- 1 can pumpkin
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine the cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl and mix with your hand mixer until well blended. It will be thick.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonful onto your baking sheet. I sprayed my baking pan with my Misto.
- Bake for 20 minutes.