This antipasto pasta salad recipe looks fantastic and tastes just as good. Make sure to save it because you’ll want to spice up your regular pasta salad.
Pasta salad is ALWAYS in my refrigerator during the summer. It’s great for lunch or a dinner side and it makes a ton.
I usually grab the container when we’re headed to our neighborhood pool for lunch or a snack. Italian antipasto salad is one of my favorites because there are so many different flavors. My kids eat it up and that’s a HUGE bonus too!
Easy Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
One of my favorite appetizers is crackers, meat and cheese. This recipe takes it to the next level. It’s got all my favorite ingredients with a few veggies added in to make it a little healthier. The Italian seasoning makes this a great side dish for any grilled main course.
Ingredients for antipasto salad with pasta
- Rotini pasta- Any pasta noodle is fine, but I use rotini with the different colors.
- Pepper jack cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinated artichoke hearts– Make sure to drain out all the liquid.
- Hard salami
- Cherry tomatoes- Grape tomatoes will work too.
- Black olives- Drain the liquid out of the can before adding to the salad.
- Extra virgin olive oil– I love this olive oil dispenser.
- Balsamic vinegar
- Red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to make antipasto with pasta dish
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
Slice cheeses and salami into 1/2 inch cubes.
Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Recipes to go with this antipasto recipe
Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 12 oz pasta cooked
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 4 oz salami
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 8-10 sliced peperoncinis
- 14.5 oz can black olives drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Slice cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Slice salami into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Stir all ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.