This grilled sliders recipe is perfect for a summer dinner. If you’re tired of the same old burger, pineapple is a great addition and easy to do.
So Memorial Day has passed and it’s the unofficial start of the summer season. I’m glad summer has started because I’m so tired of using the slow cooker and Instant Pot and making soup and ready to use the grill more. Between all the rain we’ve been having, we managed to do a little yard work and make these pineapple Hawaiian sliders.
Aldi had pineapple on sale so I grabbed a couple. I cut one up for us to snack on, but decided that cooking it on the grill for our mini burgers was the way to go.
Recipe for Sliders hamburgers
If you’re looking for new slider recipes, you found a good one here! Even if you decide not to add pineapples to your burger, they are still a great side dish.
It’s so easy to throw them on the grill while it’s hot. I grill a lot all year round, but especially in the summer so I don’t have to turn the oven on. It goes perfect with pork too.
You may like this recipe for a grilled pineapple salad. If you like the way this sounds, make sure to pin it to Pinterest so you’ll have it saved for later.
You can grab a pineapple corer at Amazon for a pretty good price. If you eat even a few pineapples a year, it’s a great investment. I’m talking under $10!
Ingredients for Pineapple Burger Sliders
- ground beef or ground chuck
- salt and black pepper to taste
- slider buns- Hawaiian roll sliders like using King’s Hawaiian rolls are good too. They are a little sweeter. I’m allergic because they have eggs but my other family members like it.
- BBQ sauce
How to make grilled juicy hamburger sliders
Form 6 slider patties and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Heat grill on high heat and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside. It takes less time to make these than regular sized burgers.
Cut pineapple into thin slices. Make sure to take the core out! Place on grill and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
Assemble your burger. Add meat, pineapple, avocado slices, and barbecue sauce to your slider roll.
More great recipes for grilling season.
- Creamy BLT Pasta Salad
- Grilled Salt and Pepper Ribs
- Chicken Bruschetta Pizza
- London Broil Marinade
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
Grilled Hawaiian Sliders with Pineapple
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 pineapple sliced
- slider hamburger rolls
- BBQ sauce
- Form 8 hamburger patties and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on high heat for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut pineapple into thin slices. Make sure to take the core out! Place on grill and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Assemble your burger. Add meat, pineapple slice, avocado, and BBQ sauce.