6 Ingredient Cherry O Cream Cheese Pie
I’m allergic to eggs and this is a pie I’m able to eat and it’s one of my favorites. It’s so easy, quick and perfect for any occasion . My boys aren’t big fans of it, but my daughter loves it. Between the two of us, we will eat the entire thing.
I know this is a cherry cream cheese pie but you can add a strawberry pie filling on top if you prefer. It tastes and just as good as it looks!
Here are some other great summer desserts that I know you’ll love! Make a couple for your next party and it’s sure to be a hit.
- Orange Ice Cream Bars
- Coconut Freezer Pie
- Ice Cream Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Lovers Ice Cream Cake
- Chocolate Berry Ice Cream Pie
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
This cherry cream cheese pie is a great dessert for summer. It’s super refreshing while sitting outside at the pool or picnic table. Here’s a great pie carrier if you are taking it to an outside potluck. Just slip a couple of cold packs and the pie should stay nice and cool until you’re ready to eat it. Don’t forget a pie server. I love this one from the Pioneer Woman!
Cherry O Cream Cheese Pie
6 Ingredient Cherry-O-Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust 9"
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
- Soften the cream cheese until room temperature
- Add condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and use an electric mixer and beat until fluffy and smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust and chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the pie has set and firm, spread the can of cherry pie filling over the top.
That’s it! It’s that easy. Store in the refrigerator and it won’t last long.
You may also like these post.