Cherry-O-Cream Cheese Pie
I’m allergic to eggs and this is a pie I’m able to eat and it’s one of my favorites. It’s so easy, quick and perfect for a summer day. My boys aren’t big fans of it, but my daughter loves it. Between the 2 of us, we will eat the entire thing. Enjoy!
- 1 graham cracker crust (9″)
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla- I love vanilla flavor so I usually go with the higher amount.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Soften the cream cheese until room temperature
- Use an electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add in the condensed milk while continuing to beat until well blended
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla
- Pour into the pie crust
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the pie has set and firm, spread the can of cherry pie filling over the top.
That’s it! It’s that easy. Store in the refrigerator and it won’t last long.
Follow me on Facebook!
You may also like these posts.