Gifts for Tween Boys- 30+ items they’ll love!
I have two TWEEN boys and sometimes finding a good gift can be challenging. So with their help, I’ve created a gifts for tween boys guide.
I have two boys ages 10 and 12, officially tweens! It can be challenging to find some gifts that they like, so with their help, I’ve made a fun list of gifts your tween should love. Video games and gift cards seem to be the go-to gifts for this age, but I wanted some other ideas too. Here are OVER 30 ITEMS to help you.
Before I get to these gifts, I do have a few more gift guides that are popular. See if one of these will help you find what you’re looking for.
- Gifts for kids that love baseball
- Gifts for kids that love lacrosse
- Tween girl gift guide
- Gifts for Lego lovers that aren’t Legos
- Star Wars gift guide
Gifts for Tween Boys- They are going to love them!
- Cool Athletic Socks– These are so in style right now. They will love them.
- Little Refrigerator– I just bought this for Christmas and have it hidden.
- Evo App- Connected Coding Robot
- Night Lacrosse LED- 2 pack– These are the coolest things EVER! The ball and the sticks contain LED lights so you can play at night. Perfect for the winter months or at the beach in the summer. Here’s a video that shows what they do. My boys would LOVE these!
- Nerf Guns– I don’t think kids ever stop playing with these.
- Microphone and Stand– We have this exact one and all my kids play with it.
- Medal Hanger– Both my boys have something similar to display their medals for wrestling and baseball.
- iPod Shuffle– This is the perfect gift for a music lover. It doesn’t cost a lot and you can control what they are putting on it.
- Remote Control Helicopter
- Chicken Foot– My boys love playing this with their Grandma.
- Any kind of ball- Soccer, basketball, football
- Drawstring Bag– These are perfect to day trips, sleep overs, and sports.
- Wrist Watch
- Remote Control Truck
I tried to get different price ranges and ideas. Hope you found something you can give your tween boy! Let me know if you have anything I can add to the list.
Check out my new website, ChristmasMom! It’s everything Christmas, all the time!
It’s got recipes, printables, family and gift ideas!