Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been using my crockpot more since the weather is getting cooler. I actually just got a new one because my old one went kaput! (If your in the market for a new crockpot, here’s a good one!) Anyway…I’ve been making this white chicken chili for years. It’s so good and I love that there is always some left over for lunch the next day. I’ve been smelling it all day and can’t wait to eat it for dinner tonight!
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs boneless chicken breast or thighs- I use thighs most of the time.
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can corn
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Mix chicken, onion, broth, garlic, salt, cumin and oregano into slow cooker. Cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until chicken falls apart.
- Shred the chicken using 2 forks.
- Add in lime juice, corn, and beans.
- Cook for 20 minutes longer until heated through.
I garnished with cilantro. It’s not necessary, but REALLY delicious!
You’ll probably like this crockpot recipe too!