These are the cutest green and gold Christmas gift tags. Save some money this year and click over and print them out for free.
I know you guys think I’m crazy with Christmas gift tags at the beginning of October, but just completed my 2020 calendar and I was in the creative mood so I kept going.
Printing out these gift tags, instead of going out and purchasing some, can save you so much money!
I normally print out all my gift tags on card stock. You can buy some here from Amazon. I normally have some because I use that for the consignment sales that I do in the fall and spring.
You can add some jute string also, but it’s not necessary.
More Christmas Tags for FREE
- Cute Christmas Gift Tags from ChristmasMom.com
- Southern Christmas Gift Tags
- Fun Colorful Christmas Gift Tags
- Circle Christmas Gift Tags
Popular Christmas Articles
- Printable Christmas Menu Planner
- The cutest matching family Christmas pajamas
- The 3 Gift Christmas Rule
- How to Save Money at Christmas
- Elf on the Shelf Planning Calendar
- 2021 Calendar– Not Christmas, but you’ll need it soon!
Green and Gold Christmas Gift Tags
It’s easy to print out. Just follow these directions. Click here or on the image below and it will take you to Dropbox so you can download the image to your computer to save or print.
I have my printables stored there so I can give out a higher quality image without slowing my website down.
Let me know of you have any issues and I’ll help get you going.
Check out my new website, ChristmasMom! It’s everything Christmas, all the time!
It’s got recipes, printables, family and gift ideas!