20 MORE Ways to get your kids to Smile RIGHT NOW
I wrote a post a few months ago about thing you can do to get your kids to smile and people loved it. People get so focused on work and getting things done around the house, they forget that some simple things can make your child’s day. I decided to make a new list of 20 things. Most of these are free or you already have in your house so you don’t have to spend any money! I hope you can find something that you can do for the child in your life.
- Finger Paint
- Put whipped cream in their mouth.
- Have an Easter egg hunt. It doesn’t have to be Easter!
- Help the put together a Lego set that’s been destroyed (or help them find the pieces).
- Let them choose dinner and help make it.
- Record videos of yourself in slow motion on your phone. These are hilarious!
- Let them pick out your clothes for the day.
- Spray paint their hair for the day.
- Have them wash the car.
- Make these! Here’s my son giving a fun demonstration!
- Buy all new crayons. Who doesn’t like new crayons?
- Breakfast for dinner.
- Make a pretend restaurant and have them be your server and cook.
- Eat dessert for dinner- One night won’t kill ya.
- Whip and Nae Nae!!
- Make your own playdoh- There are so many recipes, but here’s a basic one.
1 cup of flour
¼ cup of salt
½ cup of water
- Just go to the park for no reason at all.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Ask them what they want to do and do it! My son always wants to go to the skate park. I have to say no a lot because of other stuff going on. Sometimes I just put all that aside and just go.
- Make these Breakfast Banana Splits.
One thing most of these have in common is time. You can’t see that smile unless you spend time with your kids!
You may also like these posts.