Awesome 30-Day Challenge Ideas To Try This Year
Looking to get back on track or start a new good habit? Start a challenge! Here’s a great list of 30 day challenge ideas for you to try.
Can you believe I’ve posted something on my blog this many times in one month? It’s a miracle! I decided to do a 30 day challenge and try and do a post every day for the next 30 days.
However, I have a life and can’t post that many times.
I was sitting here thinking about what I should write about today and realized it should be about 30-day challenges!
My son got a pull-up bar for his birthday and I tried to do one and I failed miserably. I started googling- Learn how to do a pull up in 30 days! So, I’m in the middle of 2 challenges right now!
Why do a 30-Day Challenge
Most people do a 30-day challenge to get motivated. You may realize you’re spending too much money or eating unhealthy. A 30-day challenge is a great way to jump start a new habit or get back on track.
30-Day Challenge Ideas
- 30-Day Wedding Workout Challenge
- 30-Day Plank Challenge
- 30-Day Relationship Challenge
- 30-Day Declutter Challenge
- 30-Day Slim Down Challenge
- Save $500 in 30 Days Challenge
- 30-Day Gratitude Challenge
- 30 Days of Self Care for Busy Moms
- 30 Days of Kindness
- 30-Day Cleaning Challenge– My newest challenge!
- 30-Day Workout Challenge
- Save More, Save Less 30-Day Challenge
- 30-Day Minimalist Challenge
- 30 Days of Brush Lettering (with practice sheets)
If you didn’t find a challenge you were interested in, then you can create your own. You can print out this calendar to help keep track.
You can also comment below and maybe I can even type one up for here!