Celebration Summer Sangria
This post contains affiliate links.
OK- I said yesterday that I wan’t going to post anything today. I lied. We are celebrating the 4th of July with family and we made this FANTASTIC sangria that I had to share with you. It’s super easy! It tasted so good while we were sitting on the porch catching up with people we haven’t seen in awhile. There was enough for everyone to have a glass and relax.
- 1 bottle of red blend table wine
- 2 cans any Aranciata San Pellegrino (Orange)
- 1 can Limonata San Pellegrino (Lemon)
- 1 1/2 cups Cherries (I used a mix of red cherries and rainier cherries). Stems off.
- 2 oranges sliced thinly
- Mix all ingredients together and stir!
Enjoy! Have a fantastic 4th of July!
You may also like this post.