These are the best cheese grits EVER! I love making these for dinner and eating the leftovers the next day! This goes great with ham or pork. I had this a lot when I was younger and just started making it again. My kids love it and it’s definitely going into my menu rotation.
This post contains affiliate links
- grits- This is exactly what I use.
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make 6 servings of grits according to directions on package.
- Once cooked, add in 3 cups of shredded cheese. Stir continuously until melted.
- Add in tabasco sauce and stir. I usually do about 10.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. This tastes bests with lots of salt and pepper!
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
This London broil goes great with grits!