Two Week Dinner Meal Plan that’s family friendly
What can I make my family for dinner? Save some time and money by getting this two week dinner meal plan. It’s a life saver when you’re in a dinner rut!
You may be wondering, “What can I make my family for dinner?”. You came to the right place! I know I get in dinner ruts and it can be so frustrating to leave soccer practice at 6:30 and have no idea what you’re going to make.
I’ve been focusing on my meal planning and it can be a huge money and time saver. I searched the internet and Pinterest, but many meal plans just didn’t work for my family. Many times they took entirely to long to make. Other times they included things I knew my kids wouldn’t eat (beans and Brussel sprouts to name a few).
Below you’ll find a two week dinner meal plan that’s family friendly. I know it’s family friendly because I’ve made all these meals multiple times and my kids LOVE them.
I have meals that take longer to prepare on the weekends. I have shorter meals on days we have activities, which are most weeknights. Of course you can rearrange them to fit your schedule.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for the support!
Family Friendly Two Week Dinner Meal Plan
- Sunday- Kid Approved Meatloaf Cups
- Monday Veggie Fried Rice
- Tuesday Slow Cooker Salsa Verde
- Wednesday- Breakfast for dinner- Here’s a great list of over 25 breakfast ideas.
- Thursday- Cheesy Chicken Tenders
- Friday- Pizza Night- Make your own on take a night off! Here’s a homemade pizza we love.
- Saturday- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Sunday- Homemade Chicken Pho- Make as spicy as you want!
- Monday- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Tuesday- Pan Sheet Shrimp Fajitas
- Wednesday Spaghetti with homemade meatballs (Make extra for a second meal later in the week.)
- Thursday- Meatball Sub
- Friday- Crockpot Pork and Apples
- Saturday- Cheesy Hamburger Mac
Here you go! Isn’t that so easy? You may have to add in a veggie or starch to go with a meal, but a lot of times I just throw some frozen veggies in the microwave or make a quick salad.
I just found this great website to help with your meal planning when you’re busy. It’s called 5 Dinners 1 Hour because sometimes you need the extra help. You get the meal plan from them and you make your meals when it’s convent for you. I’ve heard rave reviews from the people that have used it. Why didn’t I think of this? They have 1, 3, and 12 month subscriptions.
Now when you say, “What can I make my family for dinner?”, you’ll have a two week dinner meal plan to fall back on. You can shop for all the ingredients at once and save time by not taking multiple trips to the market. Let me know which is your favorite.
You may like these shrimp recipes!