Simple & Delicious Chocolate Coffee Fudge Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TogetherwithRedDiamond
The holidays are finally near and after this year, we need some holiday food!
One great thing about his recipe is that it’s eggless and you know I LOVE eggless desserts. I’m allergic to eggs and my motto is, “If I can’t eat it, I don’t make it.” Eggless fudge is perfect this time of year.
You can grab a square and get that chocolate fix you’ve been craving. You can also give this away as a Christmas treat too. I was able to run into Publix and easily get the ingredients I needed.
Chocolate Coffee Fudge
I picked up some Red Diamond Classic Blend Coffee®. This coffee is 100% Arabica and made with the best coffee beans. Perfect’s not easy, but I love that Red Diamond coffee is a family owned company out of Birmingham, Alabama. They even roast the coffee there! My husband works for a family owned company and I know how hard they work to give the best products to their customers.
It’s perfect for Christmas morning when your family is gathered around the tree or after a big holiday dinner.
This chocolate fudge is super easy to make and perfect to include in a cute Christmas container and gift to teachers, friends and neighbors that you haven’t seen in a while.
My daughter already has a list of people she wants to give it too. You can make a few batches in no time at all. She loves to cook, so this is a great way we can spend time together.
How to make strong coffee.
This coffee fudge is great. I sometimes find fudge too sweet and I feel the coffee balances it out a little and gives it a more complete flavor.
This recipe calls for strong coffee. If you don’t know how to make strong coffee, it’s easy. Normally when people make coffee, they put in one tablespoons of grounds for every cup you make. So, when you make strong coffee, you’ll need to double that and use 2 tablespoons for every cup you make.
Ingredients for chocolate coffee fudge
- Red Diamond coffee (brewed)- Make sure to make it strong for this recipe.
- Chocolate chips- Use the semisweet in this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Vanilla- You can make your own vanilla. Here are the instructions.
- Chopped pecans- You can leave these out, but I feel pecans make it special.
How to make coffee fudge
Heat condensed milk, coffee and chocolate chips in a pot over low-medium heat, stirring continuously until smooth and creamy.
Remove from heat and add vanilla and pecans. Stir. Add marshmallows and do a few quick stirs and pour into greased 9-inch square pan. Don’t stir to long or the marshmallows will begin to melt.
Pour your chocolate fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 1 1/2- 2 hours or until it sets. Cut into 1-inch squares. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You can line your pan with foil. It will help when it’s time to remove from the pan and you’re cutting into squares.
More recipes you will enjoy!
Chocolate Coffee Fudge
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 12 oz. bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Add chocolate chips, condensed milk and coffee to a pot and cook on low-medium heat until smooth. Stir continuously.
- Take off heat and add vanilla and pecans. Stir well. Add marshmallows. Give it a quick stir and pour into 9-inch square dish.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2- 2 hours until the fudge sets. Cut into squares.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.