Praline Chews- A delicious eggless cookie!
These praline chews are the best eggless cookie around. I love the maple flavor with the crunch! YUM! You’ll want to add these to your recipe book.
These are one of my most favorite cookies to make! I love maple syrup so this one is on top of my list. I love everything about these praline chews. They are easy to make and quick to bake. I’m allergic to eggs and these are one of the best eggless cookies that I’ve EVER made!
More Eggless Cookies
Here are some more of my eggless cookies that you need to save.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (My most popular recipe!)
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Cookie Bites
- EASY Cheerio Bars
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Where to find more eggless dessert recipes
If you are coming to this recipe because it’s egg free, then you’re in luck! I have an egg free desserts Pinterest board. If you like searching for things on Pinterest, make sure to follow that board to get all kinds of dessert recipes. I have over 1000 items pinned now.
I also started and an Egg Free Dessert Facebook page. If you are more of a Facebook person, make sure to like and follow it. I started it about a year ago and there are already over 1000 followers.
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine all ingredients, except pecan halves, and mix until soft dough is formed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on cookie pan.
- Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. (Hint- I pressed down on one of the balls first to cover the glass with the butter from the dough then pressed into the sugar. The sugar should stick to the glass.)
- Place 3 pecan halves on each cookie.
- Cook for about 8 minutes.