Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? These eggless peanut butter blossoms have both and you are sure to love them. Yum!
My two favorite things are chocolate and peanut butter. This cookie is soft, chewy and perfect any time of the year.
The best part of this recipe is that it’s eggless and that means I can eat it (I’ve been allergic to eggs my entire life).
My motto is, “If I can’t eat it, I don’t make it.”. These eggless peanut butter cookies taste so good and look good too! My kids love helping me at the kiss to the top!
Easy Eggless Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
I have a bunch of other eggless dessert recipes that I’ve written up. Make sure to take some time and look at those too.
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies (The most popular recipe on my site and ranked #2 in Google!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars– This is my newest recipe so let’s get it to #1 too!
- Mini Applesauce Muffins
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies– VERY simple eggless cookies
Those are all eggless, so go check them out!
I love Hershey Kisses and always had them around for a treat when I was little since there were so many desserts I couldn’t eat. I loved peanut butter cups too. I think that’s why I love this recipe so much!
The Internet has made things so much easier for people with food allergies. Make sure to save my page because I’m always adding new recipes.
Tools to make peanut butter cookies with Hershey Kisses
Baking Sheet– I’ve had these baking sheets forever and love that they are bigger. I can usually get 16 cookies on a sheet when I’m baking.
Handheld Electric Mixer– You can use a stand mixer for this recipe, but you don’t have to get it out if you don’t want to. A simple hand mixer will do fine. I actually use my hand mixer way more than my stand mixer. It’s just easier to get out and clean. Anyway, the hand mixer I linked to above is one I got for a wedding gift over twenty years ago and it’s still going strong and I bake A LOT! I definitely recommend it.
Large bowl– I LOVE stainless steel bowls. They are great in the kitchen for all kinds of cooking and baking. They hold up well and don’t need to replace often.
Ingredients for egg free peanut butter blossoms
- Butter- You can use salted or unsalted butter, but make sure it’s at room temperature. I normally buy salted butter so that’s what I used in this recipe.
- Granulated sugar- You’ll use this in the recipe and then more to roll your dough balls in before cooking.
- Brown sugar
- Peanut butter- You’ll want to use your favorite creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract – I love vanilla! It’s gives baked goods such a great flavor. I make homemade vanilla extract and it’s super easy because it only takes two ingredients. You can hop over there to see the instructions on that if you’re interested in making your own too.
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder AND baking soda
- Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
How to make egg free peanut butter blossom cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, cream softened butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Add applesauce and vanilla and mix.
In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the mixture to the mixing bowl and combine until mixed well.
Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the extra sugar until completely covered before placing them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Place unwrapped chocolate Kiss in the middle of the cookie. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Once you make the dough, you’ll roll the cookies into balls, then roll the dough in sugar. It gives the cookie a little something extra.
Isn’t this the cutest sugar bowl? Perfect for rolling your dough ball in the sugar without getting another bowl dirty. I use something similar for things like this, however, I do like this bowl WAY better than mine.
Reminder: It would be GREAT if you could leave any feedback in the comment section and give me a 5 star rating. I love it when people rate my recipes for other readers to help when they are looking for something new to make.
Eggless Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar plus a little extra to roll the dough in
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 24 Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Add applesauce and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the mixture to the mixing bowl and combine until mixed well.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the extra sugar until completely covered before placing on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Place unwrapped Kiss in the middle of the cookie. Cool for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.