EASY Weeknight meal with Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
Thank you Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups for sponsoring this post. Enjoy the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality soup at home, in minutes.
How is everyone enjoying their winter? I feel like it’s been cold, dreary, and rainy the entire month here in North Carolina. Usually January is one of our quiet months, but this January we have been really busy. All three of my kids are playing basketball so it has us running in three different directions with practice and/or games almost every night.
I usually make a menu every week so we aren’t having to run out to fast food. I look at my calendar and see what’s going on and see how much time I have to make food every night. Sometimes I make two meals on slow nights because I know we’ll busy the next night, something in the slow cooker and assembling a casserole dish isn’t that unusual for my house.
I also like to keep some easy meals on hand for when we have these busy nights. I usually have a few like spaghetti, chicken tenders, and soups on standby and always in my pantry. January is National Soup Month and we’ve been having loads of soup this January. It’s so good on these cold nights and I love it for leftovers the next day.
One of our favorites is Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups. These are super easy to make, creamy and hearty, perfect for winter, fills you up and all you have to do is add water. You can get these Idahoan Steakhouse Soups in several different flavors, like Loaded Potato, Creamy Potato, Cheddar Broccoli, and Cheddar Potato.
We love cheese bread with soup (Well, cheese bread with anything really!) and my kids can even make it for me. I do the cutting and my daughter, who’s eight, does all the stuffing. It’s hard to mess this up! We made it with Idahoan Steakhouse Loaded Potato Soup. This is one of our favorite meals and I can have this on the table in under 30 minutes.
While the bread is cooking, just heat up the soup on the stove and enjoy this delicious meal. Make sure to keep some in your pantry so you’ll have it ready when you need a quick meal.
EASY Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
- one loaf french bread (around 12 oz)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheddar shredded cheese (I used the kind with cream cheese.)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make 3 long cuts on the bread lengthwise. Turn bread and make sliced about an 1inch apart widthwise until all the bread is cubed and place on baking sheet.
- Slice butter into thin pieces and insert into cuts. Add garlic and Italian seasoning. Make sure to spread out all seasonings down in the little cracks.
- Stuff ALL shredded cheese into slits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.