Easy Candy Corn Jello Cups for Kids at Halloween
This fall dessert is great AND inexpensive! Try making these easy candy corn jello cups for kids. Don’t forget to add them to your grocery list.
This fall dessert is the best and so easy! One reason I love it is that it’s inexpensive and no weird ingredients that I will never use again.
Easy Candy Corn Jello Cups for Kids
I hate doing desserts that require something unusual, I buy it and then the rest of the package sits there until I clean out my cabinet and it’s been there for a year and I throw it away. This easy candy corn jello cups for kids recipe is perfect for this fall.
What kind of glasses do I use to make jello cups?
This recipe requires 8 oz juice glasses. Most people have the, but you can buy them here. I love mine. My oldest son could drink a whole container of OJ a day so I bought these so he would pour smaller sizes. Here are some like I have, plain, but you can really get some decorative ones that are cute!
I love this recipe because it really is great if you have kids that like to help out around the kitchen. My daughter loves making these. They didn’t last long either. The neighbors gobbled them up.
Ingredients to make jello cups?
- orange jello
- lemon jello
- whipped cream– You can make homemade whipped cream, but canned whipped cream works fine for this recipe.
- candy corn– Perfect to sanck on and sprinkle on top to finish off this dessert.
How to make candy corn jello cups.
Make lemon jello according to directions. Pour equally into each glass. Place in refrigerator until it sets.
Make orange jello according to directions. Carefully pour on top of yellow jello and place back into refrigerator.
Top with whipped cream and candy corn pieces.
More desserts perfect for fall.
Candy Corn Jello Cups
- 1 3 oz orange jello
- 1 3 oz lemon jello
- whipped cream
- candy corn
- Make lemon jello according to directions. Pour equally into each glass. Place in refrigerator until it sets, around 30 minutes.
- Make orange jello according to directions. Carefully pour on top of yellow jello and place back into refrigerator for another 30 minutes or until jellow is firm.
- Top with whipped cream and candy corn pieces.