Eggless Blueberry Muffins for breakfast or snack
My kids loves these DELICIOUS eggless blueberry muffins. They are perfect for breakfast or a quick after school snack. NO eggs needed.
These blueberry muffins are the best!! My kids love them and I usually double the recipe every time I make them.
Costco just opened up about 5 miles from our house so we HAD to get a membership. We are buying up all their frozen fruit, perfect for smoothies and the blueberries are perfect for this recipe.
Eggless Blueberry Muffins Recipe
I have tons of eggless recipes on my blog. You should definitely browse them and see what you can find. If you are looking for something I don’t have, please message me and I can add it to my list of things to make.
Check out the Eggless Dessert Facebook page that I have. I post my recipes and others that I find that look good!
Can you freeze blueberry muffins?
They freeze great, just pull them out the night before and they will be ready for breakfast in the morning. They are also a great after school snack.
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries so they are good anytime of year. When blueberries are in season, I will make tons of these and stick in the freezer.
Kitchen tools I love that I use to make this recipe.
- Muffin Tin
- Reusable Silicon Muffin Liners– These are great because no muffin or cake gets stuck to the paper, which can be a problem with eggless recipes.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer– I got this as a wedding gift almost 20 years agoa and it’s still going. I love it.
More eggless muffins and other yummy eggless recipes
- Easy Strawberry Muffins
- Zucchini Muffins
- Mini Applesauce Muffins– These are the best!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Chocolate Cupcakes
Eggless Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Spray with nonstick spray or use paper cupcake liners in your muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix.
- Once all the batter is mixed thoroughly, gently stir in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups half full.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.